The third annual Ukrainian Ports Forum is a key event in the maritime industry of Ukraine. The forum traditionally brings together a wide audience of speakers and participants – top officials, including the representatives of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, members of Parliament, representatives of international maritime organizations and associations such as the European Organization of Seaports, the International Association of Ports and Harbors, the International Maritime Organization and international financial institutions, including the World Bank, IFC, EBRD, EIB, members of diplomatic missions and international organizations, representatives of the world's leading ports and the Ukrainian port community, private investors and business representatives – top managers of ArcelorMittal, Cosco Shipping, Bunge, HHLA, Cofco Agri, Nibulon, Kernel, Louis Dreyfus, Posco International – and many others.
The Ukrainian Port Forum 2021 will be an effective platform for presenting key trends, discussing achievements and seeing further development of the country's infrastructure, including the investment potential of Ukraine's port industry, plans for the implementation of public-private partnership projects, digitalization of processes in the port industry and more.
The following topics will be discussed during panel sessions and working discussions:
In addition, a number of Partnership agreements and MoU’s are planned to be signed during the Ukrainian Ports Forum 2021.
Traditionally the organizers of the Forum are Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) and the Center for Transport Strategies (CTS). This year the Ukrainian Ports Forum will be a continuation of the government's dialogue with investors, business representatives, international organizations and financial institutions, initiated at the First Investment Forum "RE: THINK. Invest in Ukraine" by the President of Ukraine and representatives of the Government and Parliament, which took place on October 29, 2019, in Mariupol. The leaders of the state “presented Ukraine” to investors, emphasizing its ambitious goals of economic growth, including through attracting effective and large-scale investments.
Join the Ukrainian Ports Forum 2021 and use its marketing and advertising tools.
When paying in foreign currency, the exchange rate is set by the NBU on the day of the transaction.
Discounts for all tariffs:
Ukrainian Ports Forum will be held in compliance with the quarantine rules, established on the territory of Ukraine by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 9, 2020 N 1236, in order to prevent the spread of acute respiratory infection COVID-19.
By submitting your application, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions described below:
The Parties have agreed on the following conditions for the Participant's refusal to participate in the Event after payment:
1. In case the Participant refuses to participate in the Event by April 15, 2021, the funds will be refunded in the amount of 85% less bank charges.
2. In case of refusal of the Participant to participate in the Event in the period up to 01.05.2021 the funds are refunded in the amount of 70% of the paid value less bank charges.
3. In case of refusal of the Participant to participate in the Event after 01.05.2021, the funds are refunded in the amount of 50% less bank charges.
4. In case of refusal to participate in the Event less than 7 days before the Event, the money will not be refunded.
5. Refunds are made based on a written application of the Participant.
6. In case of imposition by the competent state authorities of a ban and/or restrictions on mass events related to the prevention of the spread of coronavirus infection caused by COVID-19 virus that will influence the proper conduct of the Event, the Organizer is released from liability before the Customer for cancellation of the Event. In the case of the rescheduling date of the event, all tickets remain valid for the new date. Refund is possible, according to the conditions that are indicated above.